Thursday, March 24, 2011

FoamPosites

Okay OKay Okay Ladies, I know what you're thinking.... Noooo, I do not find these sneakers appealing to wear for myself, but on the contrary, many man would love to add these sneakers to their collection. New to the sneaker world, I have found that this is a very 'poppin' sneaker to have if you are a sneakie (lol) and love basketball!!! As I stated earlier,I have just recently been introduced to the sneaker world and as of now these are the sneaks to cop! If your man is into sneakers... treat him to a pair!!! They will cost you approximately $200.00, Im sure he's worth it ladies! This March they have released electric green/black/white/pewter/and royal blue! Who knows, maybe you'll see a pair on my feet--just for the sake of fashion! Hehhee!

No comments:

Post a Comment