Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Journey to my heart, my peace, my love... Me & enjoying the paths along the way :o)

As I travel this journey called life I find myself doing a lot of reflecting... Reflecting on relationships, my mistakes, my faults, the things I enjoy doing, the things I used to do that I don't do any more-- that I would like to do... i.e. sports, acting, and writing... I worry. I worry because I feel as though I am missing out on being me... I have said things that I regret and have done things that I am not proud of... Where is this road taking me... Lately I have been trying to center myself though meditation and listening to positive people... I don't want the things of this world-- I want a good, innocent, and calm spirit. I want to have an inner glow about me-- a light that can be seen in the darkest circumstances. I want to be humble, peaceful, more understanding, gentle, and kind to people even when they aren't kind to me. I want to love and don't necessarily have to be loved back... Also I want to be completed. I don't want a man or any thing materialistic to complete me... only to compliment me... and I think that is where I may have went wrong in my previous experiences... I was looking to be completed by a job or a man or a Gucci bag... No no no no Those things are only there to compliment me... I will complete myself by way of education, humility, kindness, charitable acts, and having an attitude of gratitude. I and my faith should be the center of my joy... and that is my goal... 'Mission:: completion' is now in session. I am looking to see the beauty in all things, have a heart of forgiveness and mercy... complain of nothing bc I am blessed beyond all measures. I want to have an appreciation for all things... I'm ready to embark upon this journey of completion and humility, and I am ready to be a woman full of integrity, peace, and kindness... Treating my body as temple, and being healthy is something else that I also want to pursue bc I know my worth.




No comments:

Post a Comment